Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What nasty name do you want to call me?

I'm sorry, but I have to comment on this - but I am not sure how to do it in today's political climate.

Do I make a lazy, sexist ... yet quasi accurate comment about "women drivers"? No, sexist.

Do I make a cynical comment about, "What do you expect from the Representative of DC?" No, some drone will make that racist.

Do I make a rather easy, "Typical Democrat." swipe? No, too partisan.

Do I make a plant the flag, "A perfect demonstration of the attitude that rules, consideration, and generally responsible behavior is for little people."

Yes, that is it ... though all four are accurate in their own way.

So, call me a name - it seems to be a thing the scolds like to do when someone is trying to laugh at life.

I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to call me homophobic ... though I'm sure you can find some way if you just imagine hard enough.




On the other opposite side of the equation ... I just fell in love with Leona Chin.

No comments: